TOWNSHIP OF ADDISON
SPRING CLEAN UP
Please be advised that the Township of Addison will provide dumpsters for Spring Clean Up at the Township Offices parking area, 1440 Rochester Rd, on Saturday, May 12, 2018 beginning at 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. rain or shine. This service will be provided to Addison Township Residents only.
Spring Clean-up is a great way to get together with your neighbors and clean up our roads. Organize a crew. Let’s keep Addison Township litter free. For large discarded roadside items within the Township; please report the location to Jamie in the Supervisors Office (248.628.5409).
· The Township will provide paper shredding service for your paper documents from 11am-1pm. Please assure no plastic or metals are mixed with the papers.
· A container will be available for your household batteries.
· Tire limitations: 4 per household. Car and pick up truck tires only. Tires with rims cannot be accepted. Please separate prior to drop off.
· Please have valid driver’s license ready for proof of Township residency.
· The event excludes commercial contractors.
· The event excludes compost material (smaller than 6 inches in diameter)
· The event excludes paint, oil, gasoline, or any type of toxins.
· The event excludes all Freon on units.
For additional information or questions contact the Clerk @ 248-628-3317 ex 216
Addison Township Clerk
Publish: May 9, 2018