Grab your blankets and lawn chairs because downtown Oxford’s “Concerts in the Park” series returns this week.
Blue Water Ramblers, a folk and bluegrass group, will kick things off at 7 p.m. on Thursday, June 13 in Centennial Park.
After that, the schedule is as follows:
• June 20 – Taylor Tucky (country rock)
• June 27 – Bernadette Kathryn and the Lonely Days Band (country)
• July 11 – Rusty Wright Blues Band (blues/rock)
• July 18 – Ruby T and Valentine (torch and twang)
• July 25 – Brother Crowe (Americana and Celtic)
• Aug. 1 – Blue Cat Band (blues and rock)
• Aug. 8 – Bob Marshall Band (cowboy rock and roll)
• Aug. 15 – Billy Mack and the Juke Joint Johnnies (1950s rock)
• Aug. 23 – Denise Davis and Motor City Sensations (R&B and blues)
All concerts begin at 7 p.m. and take place in Centennial Park.
Folks looking to share their talent with an audience are invited to take part in an open mic portion that will begin at 6 p.m. prior to every concert.