OXFORD FIRE DEPARTMENT
The Oxford Fire Department is establishing an eligibility list for the position of full time Firefighter/Paramedic.
Please review the following required qualifications:
- Written EMPCO score of 70% or higher at the time of application.
- Successful completion of CPAT/BPAT agility test by the time of the oral interview.
- Must be 18 years or older at the time of employment.
- Must possess, or be able to obtain by time of hire, a valid Michigan Driver’s License without record of suspension or revocation in any State.
- Must pass a criminal background investigation.
- Must be able to read and write the English language.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Completion of the Michigan Fire Fighters Training Council Fire Fighter II, Hazardous Materials Operations, Michigan Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (AEMT/Paramedic) certification and licensure, American Heart Association CPR, ACLS certification.
- Three (3) years’ experience in fire and emergency medical services work.
Please submit an application for employment with the proof of qualifications on or before October 15th 2018.
Applications are available on-line at, http://www.oxfordfiredept.com/employment/employmentopportunities or may be obtained at Oxford Fire Station 1, 96 N. Washington, Oxford, Michigan 48371, between the hours of 9:00-5:00 Monday through Friday.
Questions may be addressed to:
Assistant Chief Creech